1. ADMISSION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
a. GENERAL POLICIES
The Institution has an Admission Committee composed of the following: the Guidance Counselor,the Coordinators of Clubs and Organizations, Homeroom and Academic Heads and the Principal. The Committee admits new students and transferees on the base of the results of the entrance examinations, personal interviews, academicr ecords, character information and evaluation, and the students’ and parents’ acceptance of the school’s Vision-Mission, objectives and policies.
b. BASIC APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Requirements for New Students:
Original and Photocopies of the following:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Baptismal Certificate
3. Report Card
4. Recommendation Letter from the Principal(original)
5. Certificate of Good Moral Character
6. Parents’ Marriage Contract
7. 2 pieces (1 x 1) identical pictures
For Foreign Students:
1. Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and/or special Study Permit (SSP)
Kindergarten 1 - 4½ years old (by June)
Kindergarten 2 - 5½ years old (by June)
Grade 1 - 6½ years old (by June)
c. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1. Present complete requirements to the Guidance Office.
2. Pay the TESTING FEE at the Finance Office and present the Official receipt to the Guidance Office.
3. Secure and fill-up application form
4. Submit the completed application form to the Guidance Office.
5. The Guidance Counselor will then issue the test permit and schedule the test.
6. Follow-up the result of the Entrance Test at the Guidance Office.
d. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
1. Entrance Examination starts at 8:00 AM at the Guidance Testing Room.
2. No test results will be mailed or released through the telephone or text messages. Parents/Guardians must come to the Guidance Office to inquire about the result.
3. Applicants who passed the entrance test,together with their parents, will be scheduled for an interview by the Admission Committee or its representatives.
4. The Principal makes the final decision regarding admission.
5. Qualified applicants together with their parent/guardian should attend the orientation meeting given by the Principal ona specified date.
e. OLD STUDENTS
1. All students who have made reservations are assured of enrolment.
2. All unpaid accounts of the past year are to be settled before enrolling for the current year.
3. A date is set for late enrollees. The school reserves the right to refuse late enrollees.
f. ON RETURNING STUDENTS
Students who were once enrolled and had transferred to another school but want to come backare treated as new students. Application for admission, interview and entrance examination will still be given.
Complete Elementary Course
Complete Secondary Course
Bachelor of Elementary Education
Bachelor of Secondary Education
Major:English, Filipino, Values Education, Library Science, and Bio Science
Bachelor of Science in accountancy
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major:Business Management, Banking and Finance, Economics
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Associate in Computer Science
SHORT TERM COURSE
6- Months Caregiver Course (TESDA Accredited)
Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management Food and beverage Service (LADDERIZED PROGRAM)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing